Baked Buffalo Chicken Bites
Recipe by Lara Dominianni
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4c hot sauce
- 1/4c feta or bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/4c small cubes of cream cheese
- 1/2tsp each: black pepper, onion powder, smoked paprika, dried parsley & dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Whisk the hot sauce and seasonings in a bowl then drizzle over chicken and toss.
- Sprinkle feta & cream cheese over chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.