Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Recipe by Kelly Scott
Brownie Batter Ingredients
- ¾ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Cookie Batter Ingredients
- Trader Joe's almond flour cookie mix or chocolate chip cookie mix of choice
- 3 TB melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TB almond milk or similar
- Preheat oven 350F.
- First create brownie batter. Mix your dry and in a separate bowl mix your wet ingredients.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to wet while mixing. Lastly, mix in your chocolate chips and set aside.
- Make your cookie batter. Take out dry mix and add oil, then mix in vanilla and almond milk.
- Spray an 8x8 pan and pour brownie batter. Next place cookie dough all throughout the brownies and press them in.
- Bake 40 minutes, test with fork and if it comes clean it is done. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.