Greek Risoni Salad
Recipe by Mandi Hickman
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s risoni - cooked according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 English cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup green olives, or olives of choice
- 1 bell pepper, diced small
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Lemon for squeezing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dijon
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First whisk together the dressing in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Assemble risoni salad by combining all of the ingredients.
- Toss with dressing and enjoy!