Sweet Corn & Burrata Ravioli with Artichoke Pesto
Recipe by Anna Luetters
- 1 Package Trader Joe's Sweet Corn & Burrata Ravioli
- 12 medium basil leaves
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts (from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- pinch black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or sugar
- To make the pesto, combine all Pesto ingredients in a food processor and process! Add a spoon of the artichoke jar liquid if it needs some extra help mixing.
- Cook 1 serving according to package instructions, save a tablespoon of pasta water but drain the rest. Gently sauté the raviolis with 1 tbsp pasta water and 1 heaping tablespoon of the pesto. Serve hot! Enjoy!