Soyaki Salmon Stir Fry
Recipe by Isabel Regehr
makes 2-3 servings
- 1 C of TJ’s brown rice medley with daikon radish seeds and barley seeds (make according to package instructions)
- 2 fillets of salmon
- 1/2 C TJ’s soyaki sauce
- frozen stir fry mix (about 3 cups)
- Place salmon in a container and pour 1/4 C soyaki to marinate. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make rice according to package instructions and once cooked, set aside.
- In a large sauté pan or wok, add vegetables and 1/4 C soyaki sauce. Stir over medium heat. Once cooked, add in rice and mix.
- Bake salmon according to package instructions (I did 375 for 12 minutes).
- Plate stir fry mixture and place salmon on top! VOILÀ!