Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Shaved Brussels and Chicken Sausage
Recipe by Mandi Hickman
all from Trader Joes
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato gnocchi
- 1 (12 oz) package smoked apple chardonnay chicken sausage, sliced into coins
- 5 oz. shaved brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- First add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add your sausage in a single layer and let cook on each side until browned. Should take about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add shaved brussels sprouts and let them cook for just 2-3 minutes to soften. Remove and set aside.
- Add other tbsp of olive oil to the skillet with the frozen sweet potato gnocchi.
- Let it cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes or until it’s softened and warm.
- Add the shaved brussels sprouts and sausage back in and toss everything together. Let cook for another 2 minutes or until everything is heated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Get your Pat The Spatula