Easy Vegan Lasagna
- I box oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1 package Tofurkey Italian sausage, sliced
- 2 packages vegan mozzarella shreds
- 2 jars red pepper spread
- 1 container vegan ricotta cheese
- minced garlic
add veggies of your choice
Make garlic bread using vegan butter & Garlic salt on toast!
- Sautee Tofurkey sausage with minced garlic and veggies of your choice.
- Spread enough red pepper spread on bottom of pan to cover and cover with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- On top of noodles layer mozzarella, tofurkey sausage (and veggies if added), ricotta and more red pepper sauce.
- repeat for two more layers.
- top with remaining red pepper sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, removing foil for final 15 minutes until bubbling and top is beginning to brown.