Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl
- 2 bags Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 bag romaine Lettuce
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 package cilantro
- 1 lb ground meat of your choice (I used chicken)
- 1 bay leaf
- Taco seasoning (can buy packaged seasoning (Trader Joes has a great Taco Seasoning Mix) or use the following:
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- (If you like heat add 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes & 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Add the ground meat to a sauté pan with taco seasoning and sauté until brown and cooked through.
- In the meantime add frozen Cauliflower rice to a sauté pan with bay leaf, juice of 1/2 a lemon and juice of 1/2 a lime and cook until warm and cooked through. Remove bay leaf and add 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and cook 5 more minutes to let flavors set in.
- To prepare Taco bowl, fill bowl with Cauliflower rice, then add meat, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado and any other toppings of your choice.
- Optional additions/changes:
- Use plant based meat if you're going meatless, or just omit altogether.
- Additional toppings: Corn, black beans, cabbage, olives, red onion, sour cream, cheese, jalapeños, pico de Gallo.