Recipe by Anna Luetters
- 10-12 basil leaves
- carrot leaves from 4-5 carrots
- 1/2 cup dill (or more)
- 1 cup arugula
- fennel fronds
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil (plus more to adjust)
- fresh black pepper
- salt to taste
- grated parmesan cheese (as much as you want but at least 2 tablespoons)
- Add all your greens to a blender or food processor.
- Add grated parmesan.
- Peel, smash and cut garlic into chunks and add to mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the avocado oil and blend for about 30 seconds (If there is trouble mixing try adding a little more oil or a tablespoon or two of cold water then mix again).
- Either use right away or store in a sealed container in your fridge for a few days.