Green Curry Noodles
Recipe by Isabel Regehr
- 2 jars of Thai green curry simmer sauce
- 1 package of TJ’s brown rice/quinoa spaghetti
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 C shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 C shredded red cabbage
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- basil and lime for garnish
- Prep your vegetables. Chop eggplant into cubes. Cook on the stove with oil and garlic until soft and golden brown. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Chop cabbage and red pepper into strips and sauté. Add carrots, peppers, and zucchini to the pan and sauté.
- Cook tofu however you like. I like to marinate it in ginger, garlic, and salt and pan-fry it in avocado oil until crisp and golden.
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package instructions. Add in green curry sauce and vegetables and stir. Add in tofu. Garnish with fresh basil and lime juice. ENJOY!