Loaded Pasta Salad
Recipe by Mandi Hickman
- 1 lb. rotini pasta, or pasta of choice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- hard salami, cut into small pieces, to taste
- 6 oz. mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3.8 oz. can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s chili onion crunch, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s Italian dressing, or to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions (I recommend al dante for pasta salads), rinse with cold water and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix together. Taste and adjust seasonings/dressing if need be.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before serving!