Spicy Eggplant Pasta
Recipe by Lara Dominianni
- 1 medium eggplant, cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 box brown rice pasta
- 1tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- to taste: salt, pepper, onion powder
- Prepare pot of water for spaghetti and cook pasta noodles to your liking.
- In another pot, heat 1tbsp avocado oil then add in the eggplant cubes and season with spices to taste.
- When softened, add crushed tomatoes. when warmed through, puree with immersion blender or blend in food processor until smooth.
- serve with pasta and enjoy!