Crispy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries
Recipe by Lara Dominianni
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2c Trader Joes Rice Crumbs
- 1 egg
- To taste: dried parsley, dried basil, crushed red pepper flakes, onion powder, salt, pepper
- 1/4c parmesan for sprinkling at the end
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk 1 egg in shallow bowl.
- Mix rice crumbs with seasonings.
- Cut zucchini into spears, coat in egg wash, then coat in rice crumb mixture, and lay on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until breading is visibly browned.
- Remove from oven, transfer to plate, sprinke parmesan over fries and enjoy immediately.