Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi with Shrimp
Recipe by Anna Lueters
- 1/2 bag of Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 cup small-medium sized shrimp
- 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- fresh basil, parmesan and red pepper flakes for serving
- 1/4 cup pesto (see recipe below)
- 8.5 oz of jarred sun dried tomatoes, including the oil
- 3/4 cup of canned diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds (preferably roasted and unsalted)
- 6-8 basil leaves, torn up
- 2 garlic cloves (about 1 tablespoon) cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan, shredded
- Pesto Instructions: Add all Pesto ingredients to a food processor and mix until it's evenly combined and chopped.
- Start by pan searing the cauli gnocchi over medium heat in a dry pan. Once they defrost and begin to turn golden, add in the tomato pesto and frozen shrimp and stir to mix.
- Once the shrimps are nearly cooked through (2 min) add in the almond milk and stir. Turn the heat down to medium and cover for a few minutes. Stir again, add another splash of almond milk if necessary.
- Serve in a bowl or on a plate with fresh parmesan, fresh basil and red pepper flakes!