Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
Recipe by Lara Dominianni
- 2 small/medium sweet potato, shredded/grated
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste: salt & pepper
- Heat a medium pan over medium heat. Add oil and saute onion until fragrant.
- Add red bell pepper and saute until softened. Add sweet potato and saute for a few minutes until sweet potato cooks through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Top with an egg prepared your favorite way and enjoy!