Truffle Pasta Sauce with Crispy Pancetta
Recipe by Isabel Regehr
- 2 cups of milk (I used coconut milk but any kind would work)
- 2 C fresh shredded Parmesan
- 2 tsp TJ’s truffle powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz of baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 oz diced pancetta
- dried or fresh parsley to garnish
- optional: 1 tsp tapioca flour or cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a low simmer.
- Add in cheese and whisk. Add in truffle powder, garlic, and pepper. Turn heat down to low.
- Optional: for thicker sauce add 1 tsp tapioca flour (or cornstarch) and mix into the sauce.
- Remove sauce from heat. Let sit for a few minutes (this helps the sauce thicken)
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add pancetta. Cook until crisp. Add in mushrooms and sautée.
- Add mushrooms and pancetta to truffle sauce.
- Cook your favorite pasta and then mix into the sauce.
- Garnish with more Parmesan & parsley & ENJOY!