Chili Onion Crunch Honey Glazed Carrots
Recipe by Kelly Scott
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots
- 1/4 cup chili onion crisp
- 3 TB honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tb olive oil
- Optional: Pickled raisins
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TB pickling spices (such as mustard seeds, peppercorns, star anise, cinnamon sticks)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Using the stovetop, in a sauce pan heat and whisk together chili oil honey and olive oil until melted together and turn off heat
- Coat carrots in chili honey mixture and salt
- Place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil or greased, bake for 40 minutes tossing at 20 minutes
- Take out of oven and plate - enjoy!
Optional - add pickled raisins garnish:
- While baking bring apple cider vinegar to boil and add pickling spices
- Pour over raisins in a bowl and let sit uncovered for 30 minutes
- Add to carrot dish - enjoy!
@kelsey @steph – 1/4 cup! It’s been updated.
Pat the Spatula on
How much of the chili? It just says 1/4.
You just wrote 1/4 chili onion crisp. Is it 1/4 cup or 1/4 jar?
Can’t wait to try! I really like this oil but never know other ways to use it. Have u ever used this chili oil with Brussels sprouts?