Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
Recipe by Kelly Scott
- 1 lb Chicken thighs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of salsa
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- Jicama tortillas or tortillas of choice
- 2 TB Red onion small diced for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Avocado for garnish
- Salt chicken with 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix your salsa and chicken stock.
- Add chicken and salsa mixture to instant pot. Turn on manual, high pressure and set to 20 minutes. Close pressure valve and let go. Once it beeps and is done you may release pressure and open instant pot.
- Shred chicken with two forks and add back to liquid mixture.
- Turn instant pot to saute setting and let simmer 10-20 minutes to reduce the sauce and make thicker. Turn off and remove chicken once it is a thick sauce.
- Assemble your tacos! First chicken, then avocado, red onion, cilantro and squeeze of lime! Enjoy!